The 7 Benefits Of Exercise. Yes, It Is Worth It!
by Jon Allo
There are many benefits of exercise regardless of your age, sex or physical ability. If you want to feel better, have more energy and perhaps even live longer the health benefits of exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore. Regular exercise has both immediate and long-lasting effects. Most people know that it is important to exercise for weight loss. But there are both physical and physiological benefits of exercise.
To instantly enjoy the total body fitness benefits of this excellent and free health enhancer, get yourself moving today and implement a regular schedule of exercise into your life. Take a look at these seven ways exercise can improve your life, and you will see how you can live longer, be happier and be more healthy.
1. Regular physical activity lowers your risk of contracting heart disease, type II diabetes and both colon and breast cancers.
2. People who have a regular exercise routine in place are also more successful in other areas of their lives than those who live an inactive lifestyle. Numerous studies have proven that exercise makes you more alert and receptive, two characteristics which can help you in every element of your daily life.
3. There are benefits of exercise for children because it becomes an enjoyable and addictive behavior. Research has shown that physically active youngsters usually become physically active adults that live longer than their non-exercising peers.
4. Exercising on a regular basis instantly boosts your metabolism. This helps you lose unwanted weight on your body in the form of fat, and also makes it possible for you eat more without putting on weight. Regular exercise for weight loss, as compared to diet pills, has no adverse side effects, other than possible injury, and helps towards total body health.
5. Although not everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, physical activity does improve your muscular fitness. The stronger you are, the more you can do.
Muscles burn more energy than fat, and this helps you maintain a steady and healthy body weight.
6. Are you aware that one of the mental benefits of exercise is that it really helps improve your mood? Research conducted by industry recognized organizations show that fitness minded people who frequently work out, jog or simply just walk have lower levels of stress, anxiety and depression.
7. Physical activity has even been shown to improve brain function in older adults. One study showed that senior citizens on a treadmill program found they were able to solve nagging problems and recall events they had previously failed to remember. This is due to increased oxygen levels in the brain which are delivered when you exercise.
There are numerous benefits of exercise on a regular basis. These include improved digestion and sleep quality, as well as those described above.
For more nutritional tips, information on the best exercise programs, fitness motivation and a FREE guide on how to burn belly fat daily please visit http://howtogetflatabsfast.org/